Thursday, June 17, 2010

A real crib.... and cute clothes!!!!!!!

With the boys being born so early none of the clothes that I had for them even came close to fitting them. We started keeping our eyes out for preemie clothes, man are they hard to find. So Aunt Cheryl went to Babies R Us and found the cutest little onesies. They fit Reed perfect. Davis was a little snug around the edges. But still just as cute! Here are some pictures of them.





The boys graduated to an open crib Wednesday evening! This is one step closer to coming home. The only thing left is to get rid of the feeding tube and consume all milk by mouth. They are getting closer everyday, we are working on breastfeeding for now and then will try the bottle once they got that down pat.


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, So cute. I'm glad little Reed finally has some clothes to wear. I am going to print the picture of his little butt with the dog on it. It is just too cute.

I'm so happy they are in the crib now. One step at a time right?!