I am still in shock that my boys came into this world 1 month ago.
Being that it is their 1 month birthday, I thought I should give an update on them.
Davis is 5 lbs 4 oz and 17 1/2"
Reed is 4 lbs and 17"
They are both doing so well and will be able to come
home soon. We are just working on consuming all their food by mouth,
rather than the feeding tubes.
Here are some pictures to enjoy!
Being that it is their 1 month birthday, I thought I should give an update on them.
Davis is 5 lbs 4 oz and 17 1/2"
Reed is 4 lbs and 17"
They are both doing so well and will be able to come
home soon. We are just working on consuming all their food by mouth,
rather than the feeding tubes.
Here are some pictures to enjoy!
Reed
1 comment:
Oh My Gosh.... These are just the cutest little guys ever. I can't believe how quickly they are growing. They will be home before you know it!
Post a Comment