Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Baby Pictures


Reed Thomas



Davis Alan















4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ok, the picture of them sleeping side by side has to be the CUTEST PICTURE EVER!!!! Thanks for posting more pictures. Keep them coming!!!! I could look at the little guys all day long.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Marcie. This is Sharnell, from Tyler and Aletheas old church in Red Bluff. Alethea had posteed a prayer request on FB, so I thought I would check in and see how things are. The boys are adorable. You know Tim and I have twin boys. They will be 22 next month and one of them had a baby on the same day yours were born. Enjoy every minute. They grow up so fast. I'm sure your mom and dad are just as proud as can be.Congrats again and our prayers will be with you for the boys steady growth and health to come home soon.

Kim Day said...

Awwww, I love them!! They are adorable, and I love the pic of the tiny hand!

Anonymous said...

I love the third pic down. it looks like he is strumming his air guitar. I printed it out to show Aunt Helen, she loved it. Were you telling him a joke or was he contemplating messing up his diaper!!! Love the pics, keep 'em coming while you have the time!!