My biggest fear when told I was having identical twins was I am sure what anyone would fear.
What if I mix them up. Everyone has told me you are their mother you will know. Which I am sure will be the case eventually. But what about when they are infants. For now they are different sizes but Reed is growing at a faster pace than his brother so I am sure soon enough they will be the same size.
When I first changed Reed's diaper I was so excited to find a mole on his lower back. Quickly I went to check Davis. Nope no mole! My good luck I couldn't believe it. I scrubbed at it with the wipe, I even took my fingernail to it just to make sure. The next day I even showed Grandma.
So I have a witness.
Today when I was changing Reed's Diaper my mom said " where is Reed's mole".
"Right here" I said, and flipped him up higher.
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Where did it go. The mole was gone.
So apparently my luck has run out. I am forced to bring out the blue and green toenail polish.
Sorry boys!
Friday, June 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahahaha I guess you'll have to check for some other birthmark of some sort. Good luck!!
Post a Comment