Last June I went to a Seattle hair show with a bunch of girls from the salon. While at the show I signed up for a few business classes. One of the classes was on how to build your clientele. I decided to go ahead and try one of the ideas and hold a referral contest. So with help from my mother and my brother I typed up a letter and sent them to all my clients asking them to refer their friends and family to me, and in return they got their names entered into a drawing (I will spare you the details of the contest) the grand prize was free hair services for a entire year.
The contest went very well and I received about 20 new clients. Pretty good I think. I held the contest from July-December. My plan from there was to hold a party at which I would do the drawing, with a mild food spread and a couple of door prizes I held the party last Sunday. My turn out was good. Here are some photos of the party.
Starla my winner, she referred all the ladies in her office!
Starla my winner, she referred all the ladies in her office!
The food and door prizes.......
1 comment:
So cute! I am proud of you for doing it. You should do it again in a year and see how it turns out.
Post a Comment