Whenever my Mom comes to visit he always asks "Can I have chicken fried steak"! This visit was no exception he even wrote on the calender chicken fried steak mmmm under where I wrote Mom visiting.
Some may ask why don't you make it for him, and well I don't really know why I never did and now it has kinda become their thing. So with weeks of anticipation and Chris's mouth drooling the meal was finally here. Take note of how excited Chris is posing for this picture that was interrupting his meal.
2 comments:
Not only am I proud of you for taking pictures and blogging this, but I'm also jealous that you got to eat it!! I think when we come home for your shower I may have to put that on my request list.
Not only am I proud of you for taking pictures and blogging this, but I'm also jealous that you got to eat it!! I think when we come home for your shower I may have to put that on my request list.
Post a Comment