I filmed this video of the boys the other day, it is just so cute.
They are very aware of each other and it is so much fun to watch
them talk and interact. Enjoy :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQbKtyxjETw
*****I posted it on you tube because I couldn't get it to load onto blogger.
The link is only visible through this link,
it will not show up if you search for it on your own.*****
Friday, March 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG. They are just so cute and obviously adore one another! How are you? I heard from Sharon that you are looking great! Glad to hear you are still WWing! I've found the office up here and plan to start going to meetings next weekend.
I got sick last week and may have gotton off those subborn 3-4 pounds that came on at the holidays! Silver linings! My email is : emailvicki@comcast.net
Gads... do I need a hairdresser! I haven't found anyone with hair that I like to ask where they get it done. Well one lady but she gets hers done in Seattle. I may have to just walk-in like the way I found you! Lightening can strike twice!
Love your blog!
Vicki
You know I love those boys! I can't wait to see them for the their first birthday. My how time goes by so fast.
Post a Comment