Friday, March 18, 2011

Swain Family Dinner



Chris's Uncle Terry passed away last November. As a memorial to him the family decided to all get together and have some much needed time visiting and remembering Terry Swain.
We were very thankful that they waited until March when Chris and I would be able to make the trip down.
We all met at Granzella's in Williams CA for lunch last Saturday. For most of Chris's family this was the first time meeting the boys, so it was very special for us to be able to be there.
We had a great meal and a long overdue visit with his cousins and uncle's.


Reed, don't know why he was pouting.

Davis my little ham, he loves the camera.


Grandma Marilyn and all her Boys!!!


Uncle Paul and His wife Peggy

The proud Grandparents

Uncle Andy and Aunt Kelly

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Marcie,
Loved looking at your pics! I'm sorry we didn't connect before I moved. It's been a busy couple of months! I'll keep stopping by to enjoy watching those two cuties grow and to say hi!