Reed and Davis are 6 months old today! Thanksgiving Day, I am still in a shock that I have 2 children let alone that they have been in this world for half of a year. Exactly one year ago this month Chris and I started a journey that would forever change our lives! And WOW what a year it has been. So many emotions, stressful, trying, amazed, and blessed.
We have a new home and two children! I want to Thank the Lord for everything that he has given to us over the past year. I am forever Thankful and Blessed for my boys and their amazing health, for my husband who has been my rock and a HUGE help, and a wonderful father. For my parents who have been so much support emotionally and physically. My sister who is my best friend and is always there for me any time of day or night and for the rest of my family I love you all!
I am so happy being a mother it is the best feeling and I am so in love with my little peanuts!!!
This post was suppose to be about the boys but turned into my Thanksgiving Thanks! Oh well. Enjoy some new pictures and have a great THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have a new home and two children! I want to Thank the Lord for everything that he has given to us over the past year. I am forever Thankful and Blessed for my boys and their amazing health, for my husband who has been my rock and a HUGE help, and a wonderful father. For my parents who have been so much support emotionally and physically. My sister who is my best friend and is always there for me any time of day or night and for the rest of my family I love you all!
I am so happy being a mother it is the best feeling and I am so in love with my little peanuts!!!
This post was suppose to be about the boys but turned into my Thanksgiving Thanks! Oh well. Enjoy some new pictures and have a great THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
6 months! Wow- time flies! Glad you & your little family are doing so well.
Post a Comment