Friday, September 10, 2010

Visitors Galore

It is a good thing that we bought this house before the boys arrival. We have had plenty of room for all of our visitors this summer from Aunts to Uncles to Grandmas to Grandpas even a few out town friends, these boys have has no shortage of visitors excited to come meet them.
Here are a few pictures of my family with the boys!



Auntie Cheryl braving it with both boys!
I even left her alone with them for an hour and this is how I found her when I came home. She had them both sleeping, it was so precious and it made her so happy!!! She was a natural.


Grandpa Tom, he loves him some grandchildren
and oh do they love him back!!!!

Uncle Travis..... was right at home with the boys!

Aunt Karen was the cutest she was in heaven and always ready to take one off my hands!
They both cuddled up with her and slept for hours off and on all weekend ( in between all the shopping...with no tax !!!!! )

THANKS everyone for all your long plane trip and car rides, it means a lot to me that you took time to come visit my boys. You are all welcome anytime you like. Miss you all already!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I just love those two boys!!! I will never forget my time with them while they are so young. Thank you for letting me help out and have my alone time with them. I am just so glad the moment was caught on camara!