Friday, July 22, 2011

A visit from Uncle Chris & Aunt Cheryl

We were blessed to have my sister and her husband come to visit us at the beginning of June, Chris just graduated from USC Dental school and had a month off before starting his new career as a dentist. His first vacation with No flash cards for studying.
We had a great visit, the guys golfed caught some movies & did lots of BBQing!
Somehow I didn't end up with any pictures of my sister and the boys, but there were more than plenty of Uncle Chris loving in his nephews.











2 comments:

Cheryl said...

We had a great time too. Uncle Chris slept well for a week after playing with the boys. We can't wait for you to come and visit us next week. What a great summer it has been.

Christopher and Cheryl said...

I had so much fun with those boys! It's easy to get so many great pictures when you have such wonderful kids. God Bless them and I am so lucky to be called Uncle Chris :)