Our first road trip with the boys went amazingly well. The trip down was almost perfect all except for Reed getting pooped on by a bird at the rest stop. Davis slept the entire trip and Reed all but a half hour. (crying of course) The trip home not so great, they did both sleep half way, but the other half I ended up in the back seat between them trying to comfort them. Without much success I might add. Along with an older lady that tried to kidnap Reed! JK We stopped to feed and change diapers and this lady that didn't speak English approached us and kept trying to pry Reed out of Chris's arms (she wanted to hold him) but Papa bear held on tight and after a lot of NO"S !!!!! She finally left.
Finally we arrive at Grandma Marilyn and Grandpa Jerry's for a quick visit, then we headed down to Red Bluff to Grandma Susie and Grandpa Tom's were we spent the rest of the weekend. Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Chris were there waiting too! Uncle Travis and Aunt Karen came over after work too for some much needed snuggle time!
Uncle Chris has a great new camera so he took lots of amazing photos of the boys for me over the weekend.
Reed
Aunt Cheryl and Davis
Auntie Allie and Reed
( MY BFF)
( MY BFF)
Me and Davis
Our weekend went great, the boys were definitely overstimulated with all the people around. Davis did much better than Reed. But they both slept great during the night. I think everyone enjoyed the weekend!
1 comment:
I love how much the boys look like you!! I can't wait to see the boys again at Christmas. I hope they are ready for nap time with Aunt Cheryl!!
Post a Comment