Monday, April 19, 2010

3D Ultrasound........



So here are some 3D shots of the boys! This picture is of baby B and his fist.










Let me first tell you that Baby A is very calm and almost always is good. Baby B is a very active and kicking me all the time. In this classic shot that I'm almost sure will be a look into our future. Baby A sitting there calmly while his brother Baby B is kicking him in the face.




Baby A being good and always nice for the camera!















2 comments:

Tyler W said...

Gotta watch out for those feisty ones. Alise had Tayden in an arm-bar the other day. I stopped her before she broke his arm (or the thumb she had a hold of).
All evening tonight she kept getting in his face trying to provoke him.

... Yup you have much more of that in your future!

Cheryl said...

Yay, NEW PICTURES!!!! I love those two little guys already and I haven't even gotten to hold them. I have already told Chris when we baby-sit someday he is in charge of Baby B!!! Oh the fun times to come!!