Saturday, January 23, 2010

It's here....... Our Family Blog

Chris and I are starting our Family blog. I always said that I would start a blog when we had something to blog about Well..... We finally do!

July 23 Chris and I are expecting our first child. We are super excited and can't wait to start this part of our lives. Most people that know us are saying " It's about time".

I suppose it is about time after almost 6 1/2 years of marriage we finally feel ready to add to our family (we figure our cats won't take care of us when we are old..JK)
No all kidding aside we are glad that we waited and took these last 6 years to spend time with each other focusing on our marriage and our careers. We feel extremely blessed in the life we have been given. We love the time we have spent over the last years enjoying life and all it has to offer.

Parenthood I am sure will be equally amazing, and I will have lots of things to post about this year. 2010 is going to be very exciting and very different for us. We are ready to embrace all that it has to offer. So as we take this journey in our lives you are welcome to watch and see how it goes!

Welcome to GROWING SWAINS........

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yay, We are so excited you have a blog now!!! Of course you'll have to blog about the house too. It will soon become a part of the Swain Family. I can't wait for picture of your shower in the Spring and of course the Baby in the Summer! This is going to be a great way to keep in touch. Love ya -Cheryl (and Christopher too!)

Cheryl said...

Ok, so I think you need to post pictures of your ultra sound. Then it will lead into the post when you find out if it is a boy or a girl.